King Arthur is my real-time character I made for ArtStation Challenge and it was a Honourable Mentioned Entry. Although I made a tutorial already, I still want release the project files so you can use it for learning purpose, especially if you are a junior artist or a student.
The character is sculpted in ZBrush, modeled and retopologized in Maya, textured in Subtance Painter and rendered in real-time with Marmoset Toolbag.
You can view more hi-res screenshots of wireframe and UV on my ArtStation
There are 3 variants: Basic, Extended & Full to choose from (See difference below).
- Marmoset Toolbag scene with backdrop & light setup
- LowRes file (Posed & A-Pose) & Textures come in 2048px size
- HiRes ZBrush file with 42M tris of properly organized subtools with subdivisions & layers
- Substance Painter project with organized layers
- "The Making of King Arthur" tutorial included
- A 3d-printable version of King Arthur's helmet with hinged maskRead MoreRead Less